Owner: Timothy Barker. The Friendly Techie, Tim, has been using and tinkering with Macs for over 20 years. Tim’s passion for the Mac platform started in 1990 when he first entered his college “Mac Lab” and experienced the intuitive Macintosh Classic. Since then, he has been a Mac fan and advocate, continuing to learn about and experiment with Apple technology. Tim is a member of the Apple Consultants Network and has earned the following Apple technology certifications:
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) 10.7, 10.8
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.7, 10.8
- Apple Certified Associate – Mac Integration 10.7, 10.8
- Apple Mobility Technical Competency
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
Monday – Friday: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.